This week's movie topic is all about Movie Quotes...
We have a habit of using movie-speak. You know, randomly inserting lines from movies into conversation when they seem to fit? It is highly entertaining to the two of us but if someone else isn't familiar with the movie the quote comes from, we sound a bit more idiotic than normal. But what better way to expose people to awesome movies? Here are some lines we love to quote...can you guess what movies they come from? Do you quote movies too? Then by all means, quote away!
- 1. "What we have here is...a failure to communicate." (Cool Hand Luke)
2. "Very niii-ce." (Borat)
3. "It'd be a whole lot cooler if you did." (Dazed and Confused)
4. "Stay away from the cans!" (The Jerk)
5. "Circle of Trust." (Meet the Parents)
6. "I coulda been a contender." (On the Waterfront)
7. "Hey bud, what's your problem?" (Fast Times)
8. "You can't fight in here - this is the war room!" (Dr. Strangelove)
9. "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" (Animal House)
10. "You can't handle the truth!" (A Few Good Men)