Thursday, July 9, 2009

ON BLOGGING ~ Sign Me Up...



Do you see that empty page above? Is that what you want to find here at The Bumbles Blog for the entire last week of July?

Didn't think so. You see, that's when we will be out and about on vacation and as much as we love you, we're not bringing you along. Oh don't worry. We'll tell you all about it when we get back. But until then, we need YOU!

We are looking for some volunteers to set aside time to create a guest post of their own to entertain the rest of you while we're gone. Here are the slots and topics available. If you have interest in any of the following, leave a comment and let us know your offer. We'll respond to the victims - er selected posters back by e-mail or through your blog to make arrangements.
  • A BOOK related post for Tuesday, 07/28
  • A PHOTO related post for Wednesday, 07/29
  • A MUSIC related post for Thursday, 07/30 - Thursday 13 Style
  • A TRAVEL or SPORTS related post for Friday, 07/31 - your choice, or combine the two!

6 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I've already got a (not so) Wordless Wednesday already scheduled for 7/29 that I can give you. It is of an old church in Gdansk. I can also dig up an old book review too, if you want to put one in there somewhere. Just let me know!

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

I can do a BOOK on 7/28 or MUSIC for Thirteen Things on 7/30. Either one is good for me. Let me know.

Oh, thanks for stopping by and giving me the info. I went to http://thursday-thirteen.com and I'm having a bit of a problem registering my link. Okay I admit-I'm completely internet illiterate;-)

Crossing fingers and toes that you guys can help me. Thanks!

Chris said...

got an award for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/07/awards-to-brighten-your-weekend.html

Anonymous said...

I would be honored to contribute to your Blog on Wednesday 7/29 with a Photo theme. My blog is This Desert Life {in pictures} and I could entertain your readers with things to see and do here in the desert through my photographs.

Wishing you a scent-stional day!
Patty

Unknown said...

Glad you're finding people to fill in, but I'll miss you!

Tagged you for an award! :)

Penny said...

Awww..I will miss you guys!!

I could help with music since my blog is mostly about music and I am a kick ass guitar player :)

Let me know :)