Tuesday, February 9, 2010
So recently, our dear blogging buddy Penny - of Penny Lane - passed along the above awards to us. The first asks us to share 10 honest things about ourselves. The second asks us to share 10 things that make us happy. So we decided to combine the two and tell you 10 things that honestly make us happy - not just the random common things that we might list if we were being lazy...
1. When the underdog wins
2. Finding someone who felt the exact same way about a book
3. Capturing the perfect shot
4. Getting paid to write
5. A true Spring - that arrives in late March and sticks around through May
1. A clean sheet of ice all to myself
2. Tasty brews with old friends
3. A newly made bed with sheets fresh out of the dryer
4. Snow days
5. Not having to answer blog questions
So there you have it. Things that, at the moment, make us truly happy. Of course - we do make each other happy. But that is sappy happy. It isn't Valentine's Day yet.