MONDAY MOVIE MEME
Molly looked around for a weekly meme about movies and did not have any luck. So therefore she decided to start her own! Andy will play along as well - hopefully you will too. Go to your blog and create your own post on the topic, linking back to us in your post, then come back and leave a link to your post here in our Comments section. If you don’t have a blog, just share your response in the Comments section.
This week's movie topic is all about Child Actors...
Do you think Winona Ryder was jealous of Anna Paquin when she lost to her for the Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1993? She shouldn't have been, since Winona grew up acting in the movies as a young adult herself. There's no shame in losing out to a kid. Especially when they have that kind of talent. Here are some of our favorite roles that child actors have portrayed. Share on your blog the roles you've enjoyed from the younger set, linking back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!
- Abigail Breslin as Olive Hoover in Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Jonathan Lipnicki as Ray Boyd in Jerry Maguire (1996)
- Mary Badham as Scout in To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
- River Phoenix as Chris Chambers in Stand By Me (1986)
- Elijah Wood as Mark Evans in The Good Son (1993)