MONDAY MOVIE MEME
Molly looked around for a weekly meme about movies and did not have any luck. So therefore she decided to start her own! Andy will play along as well - hopefully you will too. Go to your blog and create your own post on the topic, linking back to us in your post, then come back and leave a link to your post here in our Comments section. If you don’t have a blog, just share your response in the Comments section.
This week's movie topic is all about Family Dynamics...
You're only as interesting as the family you come from. Many of us spend a lot of time hiding those "interesting" family moments! The movies are filled with dynamic families creating all sorts of food for thought and sources of laughter. Amy of The House of the Seven Tails suggested this topic to us. Here are some of our favorite families from film. Share on your blog the families the movies portray that struck a chord with you, linking back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!
- The Griswolds - Vacation (1983), European Vacation (1985), Christmas Vacation (1989), (Vegas Vacation excluded)
- Gaylord Focker & The Byrnes - Meet the Parents (2000)
- The Sycamores - You Can't Take It With You (1938)
- The Von Trapps - The Sound of Music (1965)
- The Corleones - The Godfather (1972), Part II (1974), Part III (1990)
- The Tenenbaums - The Royal Tenenbaums (2000)