Monday, March 30, 2009

ON BOOKS ~ Location = NOT London...


raidergirl3 asks - It's Tuesday, where is reading taking you?

I am one definately NOT in London anymore. I am following the voice of my mother through a land of creatures oh so familiar to the fairy tales we used to read together before her illness took her away from me. At first this seemed like a good place to go instead of being stuck at home with my Dad's replacement family, but things don't seem to have the happy endings here that I'm used to.

(The Book of Lost Things - J. Connolly, fiction) - Read a Teaser in the post above...

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

It's so nice to move on, isn't it? The day I move on from Atlanta and Tara will be a glorious day (not that I'm not loving the book, but you understand). I've recently read a review on The Book of Lost Things...sounds like good stuff!

Margot said...

Sounds like a good book indeed. And, if you can visualize the movie - well, it must be good. I will need to check it out. Enjoy the rest of the book.

Harvee said...

I guess it's not London. Where is she? Nice teaser.

raidergirl3 said...

this looks like such a dark book, I can't wait to read it.