New Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
Molly has been looking around for a weekly meme about movies and did not have any luck. So therefore she decided to start her own! Andy will play along as well - hopefully you will too. Leave a link to your blog post where you’ve shared your response or, if you don’t have a blog, share your response in the comment section at the end of this post.
This week's movie topic is all about the year YOU were born...
- What year were you born?
- What movie won the Oscar for Best Picture that year?
- If you have seen this film, what did you think of it?
- What is YOUR favorite movie from the year YOU were born?
- Any movies that you have discovered in researching this that you now want to see?
- I remember I enjoyed it but do not remember much about it other than George C. Scott's commanding performance of this controversial figure from WWII - will have to re-watch soon
- Little Big Man - NOT an Adult Movie, although it seems there were many of those that year ;0) (Horton Hears A Who is also a personal TV favorite)
- Wow - 1970 was a really crappy year for movies! Slim pickin's here: